• Nicknames: Jess, Jessie, Yessica
• twitter, instagram, snapchat, facebook,
Rabb.it, last.fm: letsgetjessie
• She stands at 5'6" but often lies and tells people she's taller.
• Currently experiencing the beginnings of an undiagnosed eating disorder (anorexia with bulimic tendencies) due to long-standing unhealthy body image issues. Has taken several steps to alter her own physical appearance (including regular lip filler injections) to achieve what she believes will be perfection.
• A music note on the side of her right wrist.
• "LXXVI" on the back of her neck.
• أحب نفسك أولا (arabic) on the right side of her back, translates to "love yourself first".
• "god who strengthens me" down her right hip.
• دوست (farsi) on her wrist, translates to "my friend".
• ENTP-T - The Debater
ENTPs' capacity for debate can be a vexing one – while often appreciated when it's called for, it can fall painfully flat when they step on others' toes by say, openly questioning their boss in a meeting, or picking apart everything their significant other says. This is further complicated by ENTPs' unyielding honesty, as this type doesn't mince words and cares little about being seen as sensitive or compassionate. Likeminded types get along well enough with people with the ENTP personality type, but more sensitive types, and society in general, are often conflict-averse, preferring feelings, comfort, and even white lies over unpleasant truths and hard rationality.
ENTPs' intelligence, curiosity and sound reasoning skills are a force to be reckoned with. ENTPs will always be able to find just the right argument, the weakest chink in their opponent's armor, or the way out of a seemingly hopeless situation. Their fearsome debate skills and impressive knowledge allow ENTPs to overcome many challenges.
Yet ENTPs can be easily tripped up in areas where careful and rational thinking is more of a liability than an asset. Whether it is finding (or keeping) a partner, connecting with other people, reaching dazzling heights on the career ladder or forcing themselves to focus, ENTPs need to put in a conscious effort to develop their weaker traits and additional skills.
family and childhood
• Born to Maria Ortiz (nee Alvarez) and Roberto Ortiz (58), a maid and a landscaper, respectively. has three siblings and comes from a very large family with a lot of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
• Grew up at 7460 Charlotte Pike, next door to her close friend Octavia. Currently lives in an apartment complex called nashboro village in a two bedroom apartment with her roommate, Lindsey.
• From an early age, it was always clear that Jessica was a rambunctious child with energy to burn in stark contrast to her oldest sibling, a sister who could seemingly do no wrong in their parents' eyes. Though exceptionally bright, it was her unstoppable energy that often led to trouble for the young girl. Still, she did everything her mother would ask of her, always seeking her approval. Her father's more critical attitude has proven to be a little more difficult to crack.
• Jessica interned at McNeely, Pigott & Fox (Oct.-Mar. 2016), one of the largest PR firms in the region, for six months during her senior year at Vanderbilt. She expected to be hired immediately after graduation, but complications arose between her and her supervisor and to this day she does not know whether she wasn't hired due to those issues or her own work ethic.
• After graduating, she worked an administrative position that led to some marketing work with a family friend's construction company for the summer.
Maria Ortiz • Mother • 51
Career Housekeeper for various residences and upscale hotels.
Roberto Ortiz • Father • 58
Owner and operator of [Landscaping business name] for over 20 years.
Ines Ortiz • Sister • 31
Guidance Counselor at Enworth High School. Family favorite.
Cristian Ortiz • Brother • 27
Works construction, roofing, landscaping, and anything that gets his hands dirty.
Javier Ortiz • Brother • 17
High school senior and all around clown. Going places in life. Favorite sibling.